An ongoing log of personal and artistic research questions.
- Do humans thrive with greater wisdom, power and compassion when they have deep personal relationship with the ecosystem? If yes, what can I do to facilitate this intimate relastionship?
- Why are humans blamed for destroying planet earth?
- Which nature-based practices strengthen a palpable, personal relationship with non-human beings?
- What's a regenerative lifestyle, why's it important, and how can I live one?
- What does regenerate mean? What's the history of the word?
- How can I access and trust animate intelligence (i.e. non-rational) and foster an integrated intelligence to guide my actions?
- What are the layers of relationship to the place I live?
- Space, nutrients, body, heart, energy, emotions, animals, plants.
- Can I map the relationships and qualities of them? Can I map the practices that impact them?
- How can principles of nature and permaculture nurture a win-win relationship between human and non-human beings?
- How does nature work?
- How can I best foster conditions for emergence?
- How can we make community and eco-living integrated for the modern city dweller?
- What happens when we disconnect from death?